Friday, May 6, 2011

So I'm buying a bike.

Like a real bike. No more vintage cruisers for this little lady. No more 3204878lb frames. No more everything breaking constantly. No more rust marks on my clothes. I am committing.

Needless to say, prior to making such a hefty investment I've been doing my research and coming across some interesting finds along the way. So I've been coming across some nifty little things in my internet wanderings. Like these reflector buttons from radproganda. Nice alternative to ridiculous bike gear for the urban rider who isn't quite ready to upgrade to a unisuit.





And these images below from cyclebicycle. Perhaps I should just make my new ride? no! no. no more oldies. But perhaps a new fun past time?




Back to business. Trying to learn about bike parts. My mind is melting. L8ER, YO.