Tuesday, May 10, 2011

want. to. shop.







so what, you're like really fashionable and have a really cute cat/ dream apartment? that's fine guys. I'm not even jealous. nope.


Well, I know you guys are models and kind of live a dream life, but let's be freinds, k? I have a really great personality and have extensive knowledge of cat mannerisms. Sound good? excellent.





give me your glasses. now. ...please?










uhm, let's go for tea? I'll listen to all of your stories as many times as you want to tell them. promise.















velvet?? yellow ochre?? I'm sorry, are you a unicorn?










marry me.

such. nice. makeup. want. now.





She's on a step trying to be tall. I feel you girl, it's alright. what we lack in height we can make up in towering personality, no worries. Hence you bagging a foxy gentleman. Well played.




well. I looked all winter and found no fur skirt. And now it's nice out. god. damnit. you look adorable. i hate you. (jk calm down)





you are a designer aren't you? aren't you!










I shouldn't be allowed access to the internet. Went off on an adventure of perusing some of my favorite fashion blogs and now all I want to do is thrift. Except I have a full day of sitting in my office ahead of me with my inner shopaholic shrieking at me. damn.